Senior Vice President, Ag Division
Farm, Ranch, Transitional Land with emphasis on citrus and nut crops.
Career Summary & Experience
- 1998-Present — Pearson Realty – Ag Division.
Specializing in farmland and agri-business transactions.
- 1998 — Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Sonoma State University
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Fresno Association of Realtors
- Pearson Realty Board Member
- Sequoia Council BSA Board Member
- Tulare County Farm Bureau Association
- California Citrus Mutual
- Valley Ag Lenders Society
- Past Board Member, Lemon Cove Ditch Co.
- Past President, Exeter Kiwanis Club
- Past Board Member and President, Sequoia Union Elementary School District
- Extensive contacts throughout the agricultural community, specifically in the southern San Joaquin Valley.
- Assertive, energetic, and creative sales agent familiar with current real estate laws as well as agricultural issues.
- Team approach working with fellow Pearson Realty Farm agent, Jonathan Motl, to expedite transactions.
Notable Transaction Summary
2012-2022 Totals: 16,188+ Acres Sold / $223,819,046 in Sales
Tulare, Fresno, Kern, and Kings Counties