Kameron Stewart is a welcome addition to Pearson Realty as a Sales Associate in the Bakersfield and Visalia offices where he specializes in farm, ranch and transitional sales. Kameron has worked in agriculture on the family farm since he was in high school and is proud to be both a 5th generation family farmer and a 3rd generation sales associate at Pearson Realty. Kameron possesses a strong work ethic and product knowledge that he will put to use to assure his clients are satisfied and successful in their real estate goals and objectives.
- Brokerage of Farms, Ranches, and Transitional use properties.
Career Summary / Experience
- 2020 to Present – Pearson Realty, Sales Associate in the Ag Division. 3rd Generation sales associate at Pearson Realty.
- 2016 to Present – Farm Manager, Stewart Legacy Farming Co. Almonds. 5th Generation Family Farmer in the Hanford area.
- Prior to 2016 – Stewart Family Farms, Cotton, Hanford, CA
Education / Accreditation
- California State University, Fresno, 2016 Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Business
- California Real Estate Sales License
- National Association of Realtors
|Kern County Land Valley West Road Offering||$360,000||For Sale|
|Buttonwillow Land Offering||$170,000||For Sale|
|Kern Island Utility Land Opportunity||$340,000||For Sale|
|Wheeler Ridge Maricopa Water Storage District Almonds||$3,040,560||For Sale|
|Kern County Almonds - Ranch 404A||$21,683,000||For Sale|
|Kern And Tulare Co Wine Grapes - Ranch 401, 402 & 403||$15,136,000||For Sale|
|Kern County Farmland - Ranch 406||$2,040,000||For Sale|
|15Th Avenue Farmland||$2,533,130||For Sale|
|Kern County Land - Maricopa Area||$120,000||For Sale|