Pearson Realty recently hired Fresno native Ryan O’Rourke as a sales associate in the Fresno office where he will specialize in farm and ranch sales. Born and raised in Fresno, CA, Ryan grew up around Ag as his father owned a local produce marketing company.
After graduating from Santa Clara University, Ryan worked in public accounting as a certified public accountant and later specialized in project management. His education, professional experience, youth, and enthusiasm qualified Ryan as a great addition to the Pearson Realty Ag Division.
Career Summary and Experience
- 2021 to Present – Sales Associate – Pearson Realty, Ag Division, specializing in farm, land and agribusiness properties.
- 2019 to 2021 – Regional Project Manager – Deloitte
- 2015 to 2019 – Audit Senior – Deloitte
- 2021 – California Real Estate Licensee
- 2016 – Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 2015 – Santa Clara University, Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting
- 2011 – San Joaquin Memorial High School
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Fresno Association of Realtors
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants