Mel Lubisich is dedicated to assisting clients in purchasing farm land, as well as, educating clients on the repositioning of assets into cash flow positions in/out of agriculture.
Career Summary / Experience
- 2013 to Present – Pearson Realty, Ag Division, specializing in farm, land and agribusiness properties.
- 2003 to 2013 – Managed family portfolio of commercial, industrial and farm properties.
- 1997 to 2003 – Managed and operated family farming operation consisting of grapes, peaches, plums, nectarines, Asian pears and almonds as a grower, packer and shipper.
- 2012 – Allied Business School, Real Estate Broker’s License
- 1980 – California State University Fresno – Bachelor of Science Degree
Professional Affiliations & Accreditation
- Fresno Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Fresno County Farm Bureau
- California Bureau of Real Estate Broker's License
- 2020 – The Gus Bonner Peer Award
Notable Recent Transactions
- 115.11 acres almonds, Chowchilla, CA
- 289.83 acres almonds-San Louis Water District, Firebaugh, CA
- 74,700 sq. ft. Lease packing and cooling facility, Fowler, CA
- 49.70 acre vineyard, Selma, CA
- 40.59 acres almonds, Selma, CA
- 35,000± sq. ft. industrial warehouse, Fresno, CA
- 15,200± sq. ft. industrial warehouse, Fresno, CA
- 4,000± sq. ft. office with 3.44± acre truck yard, Visalia, CA
- 18.36± acre vineyard, Kerman, CA
- 36.84± acre open land, Kerman, CA
- 10.00± acres open land, Kerman, CA
- 32.59± acres almonds, Fresno, CA
- 44,000± acre packing & cooling facility, Tranquility, CA
|City Of Fresno Transitional Land||$1,929,700||For Sale|
|Lost Hills Pistachios||$1,350,000||Sale Pending|