Career Summary / Experience
Pearson Realty announced the addition of Cole Montgomery as a Sales Associate in the Fresno office in 2020. Cole brings a positive outlook and energetic determination to the Pearson Team. Cole graduated from the University of California, Fresno in the spring of 2020. His experience in the Ag Department includes working on the Fresno State Beef Unit team for 3+ years managing and taking care of cattle.
Cole grew up in Modesto, California where he worked on several farms learning the basics of farming from mowing almond orchards to tying vines in vineyards. That experience along with a degree in Agriculture Business has provided Cole with a strong, diverse knowledge of the agricultural industry. Cole specializes in farm and ranch sales throughout the Central Valley.
- 2020 to Present – Sales Associate - Pearson Realty, Ag Division, specializing in farm, land and agribusiness properties.
- 2019 to 2020 – Intern – Pearson Realty, Ag Division.
- 2016 to 2019 – University of California, Fresno (Beef Unit).
- California Real Estate License, 2020
- California State University- Fresno, Bachelor of Science Degree, Agriculture Business, 2020
- Central Catholic High School, Modesto California, 2016
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Young Cattlemen’s of California Association
- 77.41± acres Branco-Folan Ranch
- 76.56± acres Westfall Almonds & Open
- 40.04± acres Madera Pistachios
- 39.01± acres Avenue 21 Pistachios
- 22.6± acres of San Joaquin Almonds
- 20± acres Brawley Vineyard and Home
- 19.46± acres Oro Verde Pistachios
- 19.45± acres Young Trust Pistachios
- 19.13± acres F.I.D. Thompsons
- 2.67± Mi-Wuk Cabin Development
|Hillview & Thompson Almonds||$14,500,000||For Sale|
|Pressley Almonds||$6,230,680||For Sale|
|Warnerville 606||$16,033,750||For Sale|
|Organic Egg Facililty||$1,800,000||For Sale|