Career Summary / Experience
Pearson Realty announced the addition of Cole Montgomery as a Sales Associate in the Fresno office in 2020. He has since been promoted to Senior Sales Associate. Cole brings a positive outlook and energetic determination to the Pearson Team. Cole graduated from the University of California, Fresno in the spring of 2020. His experience in the Ag Department includes working on the Fresno State Beef Unit team for 3+ years managing and taking care of cattle.
Cole grew up in Modesto, California where he worked on several farms learning the basics of farming from mowing almond orchards to tying vines in vineyards. That experience along with a degree in Agriculture Business has provided Cole with a strong, diverse knowledge of the agricultural industry. Cole specializes in farm and ranch sales throughout the Central Valley.
- 2020 to Present – Sales Associate - Pearson Realty, Ag Division, specializing in farm, land and agribusiness properties.
- 2019 to 2020 – Intern – Pearson Realty, Ag Division.
- 2016 to 2019 – University of California, Fresno (Beef Unit).
- California Real Estate License, 2020
- California State University- Fresno, Bachelor of Science Degree, Agriculture Business, 2020
- Central Catholic High School, Modesto California, 2016
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Young Cattlemen’s of California Association Young Cattlemen’s of California Association Fresno, California & National Association of Realtors
- Joseph F. Kenrick, “Bulldog Award” — Pearson Realty 2021
- 239.63± acres, Pressley Almonds, Madera County
- 169.83± acres, Laton Farm, Fresno County
- 77.41± acres, Branco-Folan Ranch, Madera County
- 76.56± acres, Westfall Almonds & Open, Madera County
- 40.04± acres, Madera Pistachios, Madera County
- 39.01± acres, Avenue 21 Pistachios, Madera County
- 35.00± acres, Laguna Almonds, Fresno County
- 22.60± acres, San Joaquin Almonds, San Joaquin County
- 20.00± acres, Brawley Vineyard and Home, Fresno County
- 20.00± acres, Central Open, Fresno County
- 20.00± acres, Road 33 Pistachios, Madera County
- 19.59± acres, Dinuba Investment Property, Tulare County
- 19.47± acres, Ave 20 1/2 Pistachios, Madera County
- 19.46± acres, Oro Verde Pistachios, Madera County
- 19.45± acres, Young Trust Pistachios, Madera County
- 19.13± acres, F.I.D. Thompsons, Fresno County
|Northern Organic Almonds||$3,200,000||For Sale|
|Madera Pistachios & Reservoir||$1,698,900||Sale Pending|
|Road 28 Pistachios||$846,720||For Sale|
|Madera Rural Homesites & Land||$495,000||Sale Pending|
|West Belmont Home||$470,000||For Sale|
|Hensley Homestead North||$525,000||For Sale|
|Hensley Homestead South||$450,000||For Sale|
|Madera Luxury Estate & Pistachios||$2,325,000||For Sale|
|San Luis W. D. Pistachios||$6,608,800||For Sale|
|Tim Bell Almond Ranch||$17,900,000||For Sale|
|Pacific Lighting Pistachios||$1,081,080||For Sale|
|Avenue 21 M. W. D. Pistachios||$760,695||For Sale|