Career Summary / Experience
Jon Daggett is an agriculture real estate veteran with over 12 years of agricultural real estate sales and marketing throughout the State of California. Jon started farming in Madera County in 1982 with G.G. Daggett and Sons farming almonds, wine and table grapes, citrus and olives.
- 2004–Present — Jon has been with the Pearson Realty Farm Department since 2004. He has previous experience in the agricultural business and many years involved in family farming. His specialties include ranch & farm land, agribusiness & transitional land.
- 2001–2003 — Started a national insurance salvage business marketing theft recovered assets, water and smoke damaged products for major insurance companies including: Farmers, Allied, and State Farm.
- 1996–2000 — Background and experience in brokering tree fruit, table grapes, apples and citrus, both nationally and internationally.
- Prior to 1996 — G.G. Daggett and Sons farming almonds, wine and table grapes, citrus and olives.
- California State University - Fresno, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology
- California State University - Sacramento, Business Administration
- Madera High School
Notable Clients / Transactions
- 2015 - Over $69,400,000 in sales comprised of more than 4,900± acres.
- 2,093.20 acres open ground, Fresno County
- 783 acres open ground, Madera County
- 559 acres open ground, Merced County
- 494 acres grazing ground, Madera County
- 120 acres almonds, Madera County
- 110 acres food processing facility, Fresno County
- 106 acres open ground, Tulare County
- 2014 - Over $62,300,000 in sales comprised of more than 3,800± acres.
- 852 acres pistachios, Fresno County
- 615 acres open ground, Fresno County
- 448 acres row crops, Solano County
- 385 acres open ground, San Joaquin County
- 280 acres open ground, Kern County
- 2013 - Over $64,900,000 in sales comprised of more than 10,970± acres.
- 5,279 acres open ground, Fresno County
- 1,026 acres open ground, Solano County
- 719 acres hunting and grazing, Fresno County
- 181 acres open ground, Madera County
- 73 acres cherries, San Joaquin County
- 2012 - Over $17,750,000 in sales comprised of more than 2,760± acres.
- 1,453 acres grazing, Madera County
- 1,087 acres open ground, Fresno County
- 269 acres almonds, Madera County
- 78 acres vines and open ground, Monterey County
- 75 acres open ground, Sutter County
- 2007 to 2011 - Over $57,297,000 in sales comprised of more than 11,000± acres in Madera, Fresno and Kern Counties.
- Pearson Realty’s most coveted award, the “Peer Award”, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2015
- Pearson Realty’s No. 2 Producer 2015
- Pearson Realty’s Top Producer 2014
- Pearson Realty’s Top Producer 2013
- Pearson Realty’s Top 3 Producers, 2010 and 2011
- Pearson Realty’s Bulldog Award, 2007
- Pearson Realty’s Rookie of the Year, 2005
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Fresno Association of Realtors
- Madera Vino Fino Club
- California Waterfowl Association
- Snowmobile Association
- Valley Oak Parent Club
- Bulldog Foundation
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
|Lemoore Cold Storage||$750,000||For Sale|
|Fresno Open Ground||$488,750||For Sale|
|Bowles Community SE Easton||$645,000||For Sale|
|Consolidated Church Farm Ground||$650,000||For Sale|
|Fresno County Thompsons||$1,050,000||For Sale|
|Avenue 5 Vineyard||$2,444,160||For Sale|
|W4 Ranches||$649,000||For Sale|
|5-D Westside Farms, G.S. Farms||$21,000,000||Sale Pending|
|Blackburn Almonds||$29,000,000||For Sale|
|#5 Newman Ranch||$7,441,875||Sale Pending|
|#8 Home Ranch||$4,283,250||For Sale|
|#23 Lismer Ranch||$3,435,000||For Sale|
|#4 Cheng Ranch||$1,490,265||For Sale|
|#2 Howard Ranch||$2,014,320||For Sale|
|#12 Kellner Ranch||$3,852,300||Sale Pending|
|# 10 Needham Ranch||$5,573,400||For Sale|
|Arambel Grazing Lands||$23,185,710||For Sale|
|Madera Open||$1,213,500||For Sale|
|Russell Avenue Open||$422,520||For Sale|
|Shields & Russell Ave. Almonds||$2,725,790||Sale Pending|
|Hickman Almonds||$6,950,000||For Sale|
|Pleasants Valley Open & Potential Home Sites||$3,500,000||For Sale|
|Madera Pistachios||$2,200,000||For Sale|
|Kelsey Ranch||$30,000,000||For Sale|